Name three things:
* that you had hanging on your tree:
- Cheap, cheerful, indestructible Christmas tat that we've collected over the years
- home-made decorations
- a photo Duncan looking cute in a Santa hat, tied with a bit of ribbon.
* that you’ve eaten / drunk lots of:
- Christmas cake and cups of tea
- Turkey; it was delicious for Christmas dinner, filled a few sandwiches and a pie and provided a base for a great stock.
- Port; goes well with the cake too.
* that you said most often this Christmas
- Happy Christmas!
- This is delicious!
- Pick that stuff up.
* that you heard most often this Christmas
- Hooray! Thank you!
- Play Harry Potter with me (new CD Rom).
- Draw Brum/Adiboo/a frog/a rocket/Toy Story Zurg...(from Duncan).
* that you’ll do again next year
- Get together with all my family and their children for a party. That was ace.
- Facilitate the magic of Santa.
- Make a big Christmas cake (next year, with whiskey!).
* that you’ll *never* do again
- Can't think of anything...non, je ne regrette rien.
* that you didn’t do this year but hope to do next year
- Relax more and tidy less.
- See more friends.
* favourite presents this year
- The joy of our children on Christmas morning, and having them play together so happily.
- A DVD of Sideways and CD by Justin Timberlake.
- My classy red handbag; thanks L. for your impeccable good taste!
* that you’re glad you didn’t get for Christmas
- Too much stuff.
I'm not tagging anyone specifically, go ahead anyone who fancies it.