Four jobs I’ve had
- Potato gathering
- Bar waitress
- Radioactivity metrologist
- Tutor to 1st year physics students
Four movies I can watch over and over
It’s tricky to name only 4 and the films I can watch over and over are not all the same as some of my favorite films. So in this category I would put;
- Annie Hall; great love story and just tooooo funny!
- Good Will Hunting; I LOVE this film and have seen it many times.
- Finding Nemo; It’s got great characters and is one of my favorite children’s films
- Grease; Come on, it’s funny, cheesy and has good songs!
Four places I’ve lived
- Holywood; in a horrible house with beautiful views.
- London; Went to UCL in’89 and it was amazing.
- Coventry; Hated it.
- Vienna, Virginia (for 2 months in ’91)
Four TV shows I love
- Fr Ted; 3 mad Priests stuck on Craggy Island; it’s the funniest thing that’s ever been on TV. So much of it was based on the kind of characters I knew.
- The Office
- ER; when George Clooney was in it.
Four places I’ve vacationed
- San Francisco; Went with Gordon when I was 6 months pregnant with Lady. It was a suitably wonderful last break before our lives changed forever.
- Hyeres; Little town in the south of France, where Gordon and I went camping for our 1st ever holiday together.
- Giles Quay, Co.Louth; Memorable and lovely family holiday in a caravan when I was about 9.
- USA; went on a cheap bus tour starting at Boston and ending at San Francisco when I was 20, stopping off at all these amazing national parks.
Four of my favorite dishes
- Roast chicken dinner
- Lasagna (made by myself, I’ve never tasted better!)
- Really GOOD Chinese food, especially dim sum.
- My Mum’s apple tart, she made the best pastry.
Four sites I visit daily
Four places I would rather be right now
- In Rome
- In bed
- Somewhere nice and warm
- I like it here!
Four bloggers I am tagging
Nope, I can't do this as I don't know enough bloggers!