Hazel tagged me.
1) ONE HOMESCHOOLING BOOK YOU HAVE ENJOYED
I enjoyed all the John Holt books and Free Range Education (the first book I ever read about HE).
2) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULDN’T BE WITHOUT
The internet. What else could anyone say?
The children use it daily, from Cbeebies to Starfall to BBC Jam.
Lady's standard response when I don't know the answer to one of her questions is, 'Well let's Google it!
It helps keep me somewhat sane too, to be able to connect with people around the world through e-mail lists and blogs.
3) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH YOU HAD NEVER BOUGHT
Maths books from CIMT. They are just strange.
4) ONE RESOURCE YOU ENJOYED LAST YEAR
W5 in Belfast. It's a great place that all 3 children enjoy.
5) ONE RESOURCE YOU WILL BE USING NEXT YEAR
CGP books for Lady.
6) ONE RESOURCE YOU WOULD LIKE TO BUY
7) ONE RESOURCE YOU WISH EXISTED
A drop in play/learning centre down the road.
A robot maid would be nice too. As would a tardis, or even just a big bridge going north from our road; you know what I mean Debs ;-)
8) ONE HOMESCHOOLING CATALOGUE YOU ENJOY READING
The Book People catalogue.
9) ONE HOMESCHOOLING WEBSITE YOU USE REGULARLY
The sites listed in 1).
10) TAG FIVE OTHER HOMESCHOOLERS
Too late, I think they've all done it.
Unless Mum is Thinking fancies a go?!