What kind of things shall I write about? I'm not such an interesting a person! Ah well, if you read this, and it bores you, too bad.
- When I was 7 and making my first communion, I wanted to be a nun like my teacher.
- When I was 33 or so, I came to accept that I just don't believe in god any more. (I blame Bertrand Russell.)
- I clean our toilet about 4 times a day. It comes from having little boys with imperfect aim.
- I like things to be clean, but am not too worried by mess, well as long as it's not out of control.
- As a child, I lived in the countryside, surrounded by fields and cows. I used to like singing to the cows. They'd always walk to the gate to look at me, weird thing that I must have appeared.
- When I was 7, my nun teacher used to frequently tell me off for walking around with my hands in my pockets. She said I'd get badly hurt if I fell over.
- I'm doing the best job in the world right now. My co-workers are wonderful people. The pay sucks though.
- I have a very big family. I have 5 siblings and both my parents came from large families. Unusually for Irish families, non of their siblings left the country, so I grew up with bucket loads of aunts, uncles and cousins.
Any one who wants to do this, consider yourself tagged.