6 Jul 2006

That five things thing

Deb tagged me.

5 things in my refrigerator:
  • Strawberries and gooseberries,
  • cheese-Irish, French and Greek!
  • 3 types of mustard,
  • carrots,
  • corn on the cob (Home on the Range style!)
5 things in my wardrobe:
  • 2 pairs of silly shoes I hope to wear when I'm grown up!
  • a box of art and craft stuff, glitter, paint, beads and the like,
  • a pile of children's books,
  • a pretty sequin embellished skirt which I wore last weekend,
  • lots of Primark gear (It's by 'Atmosphere' daarling!)

5 things in my handbag:
  • a cheap mobile phone which is constantly turned off,
  • woman's emergency equipment,
  • a purse which usually has no cash but always has lots of cards,
  • a toy train,
  • sunglasses; I always have to wear these when driving even if it's not that sunny, ever since I had eye laser surgery.
5 things in my car:
  • 2 car seats,
  • in-car DVD player, worth every penny on those trips out west,
  • lots and lots of crumbs and stains,
  • various small toys and trains,
  • a towel and some plastic bags, just in case...
5 people I am tagging:

No-one actually, anyone I would have tagged has already been tagged!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hee hee re the train. I had Percy in my bag for years and only recently tipped him out.

Sharon McDaid said...

Now why am I not suprised!

Anonymous said...

See! I knew there'd be trains involved! I said so, didn't I! Didn't I! LOL