I would like to thank;
- My children, who are the most wonderful 3 juvenile human beings on earth and without whom I might still be a physicist (gulp) instead of spending my days with them and loving it.
- The Blog Awards organiser, Damien Mulley and all his minions, for their splendid work.
- The judges; man they must have waded through some rough material.
- The sponsor of my award, iQ Content (I'm hoping that's the right link), and the sponsors of the other prizes, Hosting365 and Bubble Brothers for the champagne and Moviestar.ie for the DVD player.
- All my bog buddies, the people who read this and the special, delightful people who comment.
- The cranks, quacks and the credulous media who report them, for giving me lots of material for ranty posts. I'd happily forgo this aspect of blogging though for more of the scarce positive stories.
- The wonderful autistic writers from whom I've learned so much. They're on my sidebar.
- Debby for getting me started with this blogginess.
- Gordon for putting up with my laptop time.
- Gordon's mum for babysitting on Saturday night, and Miche for being the best possible company at the bloggies.
- Alan for making the lovely award pic taking pride of place on my sidebar.
That's it. It's more coherent than the actual speech. The other attendees can be glad I didn't bore the bogies out of them with all this at the time though.
And just for fun, there are some photos here and here.